Fashion Entrepreneur - Starting Your Own Fashion Business, second edition, is essential reading for those planning to set up and run a successful business within the fashion and creative industries.
The theory is presented as a step-by-step guide, packed with case studies and interviews, inspiring fashion illustrations, diagrams and imagery from established fashion entrepreneurs to enhance the understanding of the subject area. This book explains:
• How to become an entrepreneur
• How to research the market, spot and exploit the opportunities
• How to finance the business and keep accounts
• How to write an innovative business plan
• How to design and manufacture your products, or develop a service
• How to brand, market, and sell your products.
New features include:
• New chapter on online business and social media
• New case studies in each chapter reflecting the current global market
• New exercises and assignments to test comprehension
• New and updated visuals.
About the Author
Sandra Burke is a director of Burke Publishing. She has a Masters in Fashion Design from the Royal College of Art (M.Des. RCA). She is an international fashion designer, author and visiting lecturer to universities.