Fast, Easy Vegetable Garden by Jerry Baker
Ask Jerry Baker, America's Master Gardener:
- Which vegetables shall I start from seed and when is it wiser to buy bedding plants?
- How can I tell if my garden needs fertilizer before planting?
- How can I get my tomatoes to produce the most fruit?
- What's the fastest way to make compost?
- What makes lettuce grow sweet and tender?
- What's the best ammunition for winning the "bug wars"?
Fast, Easy Vegetable Garden
- Step-by-step instructions for gardening success
- State-by-state weather figures, first and last frost dates
- Nutritional values of popular vegetables
- Answers to the most-asked gardening questions
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||7.36(w) x 9.22(h) x 0.77(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Fast, Easy Vegetable Garden based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
If you buy only one book on vegetable gardens, this may be it. Easy to read, very informative, homespun - a great place to start.