Sheri Torelli, coauthor with Emilie Barnes of the popular More Hours in My Day (over 240,000 copies sold), presents a wonderful mealtime solution for families on the go, on a budget, and ready to switch from drive-through answers to fast, healthy, home-cooked meals.
Sheri provides realistic, fine-tuned ways to bring sanity and the family back to the table:
- double-duty cooking—how to maximize a minimal amount of time in the kitchen
- menus by design—foolproof ways to plan meals and a month’s worth of menus
- creating little helpers—skill-appropriate tasks for kids of all ages
- tips for an efficient kitchen—tweaks and tools to organize a fast-food kitchen
- fast food with friends—hosting simple meals at home without feeling intimidated
This unique and practical resource provides the recipe for better eating and better living: meal plans, organization helps, and lots of encouragement.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||579 KB|