"Fast Tracking the FAFSA 2014-2015 Application" Is the missing how-to book that clearly helps you complete the FAFSA, either online or through the paper application. This all new 2014 publication includes recent federal changes affecting the 2014-2015 FAFSA Application plus an expanded chapter to help students search for scholarships. Recently awarded a 5 Star Rating (out of Five) by ForeWord Clarion Reviews, this invaluable tool is a must-read for anyone trying to cope with the rising cost of a college education. A lighthearted and easy-to-read guide, the author utilizes a lifetime of experience in an extraordinarily helpful way.
Inspired by the author's thirty-plus years of helping thousands of students and families navigate through the financial aid process, Fast Tracking the FAFSA helps students in completing the FAFSA and obtaining the money they need to make a college degree a reality. It's like having a friend in the financial aid profession!
Inside you'll discover;
• How to avoid making costly mistakes with easy step-by-step help for successfully completing the FAFSA on paper or on the web
• How to make corrections after submitting the FAFSA
• How to save for college using the 529 plan
• How to find scholarships for free with the help of our newly expanded Scholarships chapter
• What is a federal PIN and how to get one
• How to explain and document your financial hardship or special circumstance to be considered for more financial aid
• What happens after you submit your FAFSA
• Money-saving tips to consider during your college attendance
Fast Tracking the FAFSA is the only book students will need to obtain the financial aid money they qualify for to make their college education affordable. Buy this book and take the fear out of the FAFSA!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
Baumel has authored a number of user guides and related materials, and is the recipient of a variety of professional citations for public speaking. In addition, he has been an active member of the Board of Education and has served on the New Jersey Financial Aid Association Executive Council. Baumel's presentations to students, parent groups, and other organizations focus specifically on how to fill out the FASFA application easily, accurately, and on time. His tips and tools have successfully helped many thousands of families over the years receive enough financial aid to effectively manage college costs.