Whether you’re looking to e-mail photos, network your home computers, or get the latest news on your Pocket PC, this friendly, high-energy guide shows how to do it faster, smarter, and better. Dive in—and teach yourself exactly what you need using the quick lists, numbered steps, and helpful examples. This popular book now features a full version of Plus! Digital Media Edition software, along with two new chapters, for even more cool things to experience with Windows XP!
- Set up your e-mail and connect to the Internet
- Tweak memory and system settings—get more speed
- Help foil hackers, viruses, and spam; keep cookies in check
- Troubleshoot your PC and build your own network
- Burns CDs, master your digital camera, create a media library
- Plus! Download Web content to your Pocket PC
- Plus! Share narrated photo stories on line
- Plus! Turn old LPs and cassettes into vibrant digital audio
- Plus! Add special effects to home movies
Featuring the ultimate photo, music, and movie enhancement pack for Windows XP!
Amp up your digital media experience the faster, smarter way!
Inside, full Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition software and two new chapters to do amazing things with:
- Plus! Sync & Go for Pocket PC
- Plus! Photo Story
- Plus! Effects & Transitions for Movie Maker 2
- Plus! Analog Recorder
- Plus! Party Mode, Plus! CD Label Maker, and five more tools
|Series:||Faster Smarter Series|
|Edition description:||Digital Media ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.59(w) x 9.37(h) x 1.86(d)|
About the Author
Ed Bott is an award-winning journalist and one of the most recognized voices in the computing world. He's been writing about Microsoft Windows and Office for two decades and is the author of more than two dozen books.