This style of cycling through eating and fasting periods is the way your body was created to eat, but the limitless buffet of foods and snacks of modern times have derailed your instincts. Many women have enjoyed success from following an intermittent fasting program including well-known Hollywood stars! It's not a diet, it's not restrictive, and it's not complicated. Instead, intermittent fasting allows you to forget the burden of calorie counting, continue to enjoy your favorite foods and simplify your meal routine-all while enjoying various health benefits and weight loss. This book will walk you through everything you need to know about intermittent fasting and wispecifically geared toward women:
- Evidence-based research and studies proving the effectiveness of intermittent fasting
- Discover the way your body was meant to eat, backed by science and human history
- Various popular styles of intermittent fasting-there's sure to be one that fits your specific needs and goals
- Dietary and fitness considerations for women practicing intermittent fasting
- Women-specific concerns regarding intermittent fasting, weight loss, fertility, and overall health
- Instructions so you can start losing weight with intermittent fasting today
- And more!
If you've tried and failed to lose weight, gain control of your health, and increase your energy and confidence, this book is the answer you've been waiting for! A simple, easy to understand instructional guide for women who want to look and feel better without hours of exercise and impossible to follow restrictive diets.
Discover the amazing health benefits of intermittent fasting with The 14-Day Meal Plan
Are you interested in intermittent fasting but don't know where to start? Are you confused by the variety of intermittent fasting plans that exist? Are you unsure which plan might be right for you? Intermittent Fasting has the answers to all of those questions, and more. The book offers a brief but comprehensive introduction to intermittent fasting in general, as well as more detailed information about four popular intermittent fasting plans: the 5:2 Method, the Eat/Stop/Eat Method, the Leangains Protocol, and the Warrior Diet.
The author discusses:
- The amazing health benefits of intermittent fasting
- The challenges you will face
- The characteristics of each intermittent fasting plan
- How to decide which intermittent fasting method is right for you
The best part of Intermittent Fasting, however, is that it makes starting an intermittent fasting plan simple for anyone. For each method, the author has included a 14-day meal plan, complete with a grocery shopping list and recipes. One of the most challenging elements of changing one's eating pattern is to find new and appropriate foods to make and eat. With this work already completed, Intermittent Fasting makes sticking to a new plan easier than ever. If you've been hesitating to try intermittent fasting, don't wait any longer. This book will get you started on the road to success.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author