FE Mechanical Review Manual available in Paperback
*Add the convenience of accessing this book anytime, anywhere on your personal device with the eTextbook version for only $50 at ppi2pass.com/etextbook-program.*
Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s FE Mechanical Review Manual offers complete review for the FE Mechanical exam.
FE Mechanical Review Manual features include:
- complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas
- equations, figures, and tables for version 9.4 of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day
- concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- a robust index with thousands of terms
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurement, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
Important notice! It has been brought to our attention that counterfeit PPI books have been sold by independent sellers. Counterfeit books have missing material as well as incorrect and outdated content.
While we are actively working with Amazon and other third party sellers to resolve this issue, we would like our customers to be aware that this issue exists and to be leary of books not purchased directly through PPI and PPI stores on Amazon.
We cannot guarantee the authenticity of any book that is not purchased from PPI. If you suspect a fraudulent seller, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Publisher:||Professional Publications, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.40(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 18 Years|
About the Author
Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, is one of the best-known authors of engineering textbooks and references. His books and courses have influenced millions of engineers around the world. Since 1975, he has authored over 40 engineering reference and exam preparation books. He has spent thousands of hours teaching engineering to students and practicing engineers. He holds bachelor of science and master of science degrees in industrial engineering from Stanford University.