- Get it by Friday, October 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
This is Jamie Blyth's powerful story behind the reality star's TV image--and a message of hope and healing for the 20 million Americans who suffer from social anxiety disorder. As one of the finalists on ABC-TV's reality dating show "The Bachelorette," Jamie Blyth risked his heart before millions, while going public with his personal struggle against social anxiety and panic disorder in hopes of helping those who continue to suffer in silence.
Fear Is No Longer My Reality includes:
- Expert advice on understanding and handling anxiety disorders from leading authorities
- Information on the latest research-based behavior therapies
- Reviews of the new FDA-approved medications
- A step-by-step plan for managing anxiety
Blyth's amazing transition from a life of fear to a life in the spotlight is explored through stories from his TV life, along with interviews from fellow "Bachelorette" stars Ryan Sutter, Trista Rehn, Charlie Maher, and Bob Guiney.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Companies, The|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.54(d)|