How to Turn a Stressful Marriage into a Fulfilling One without Months of Therapy
What if you could rebuild that bond, that feeling of connection you once shared, and finally start enjoying a fulfilling relationship that you desire and deserve without months of therapy?
Imagine for a second how it would be to have a relationship that’s sustainable, a relationship that you truly enjoy and doesn’t just feel good for the moment, but a relationship where that feel-good sensation is normal and just keeps growing.
What if you could ignite more passion, joy, and excitement than you ever imagined, starting right now?
In this powerful, eye-opening, 7-step, straight-to-the-point guide, written by an author who has “been there and done that”, you’ll hear how a disconnected husband and wife pulled their relationship back from the brink of disaster to the loving, exciting, passionate, and connected partnership they enjoy today without any counseling.
Interestingly enough, it was their four-year-old son who unknowingly kicked the couple into the right direction when they had almost lost hope.
When you get this book, at the end of each session, you’ll get instant access to checklists, exclusive worksheets, and quick reference guides, so that you can come back to them exactly when you need them.
As you read this book you will:
- Understand not just why your partner does what they do, but why you yourself do what you do (and what to do about it).
- Learn 10 fun facts about your unconscious and how it's affecting your relationship right now!
- Find the ONLY way to make your spouse change and how to approach them if they won’t.
- Discover the five love rituals that you can start doing today to connect and feel loved, wanted, and desired no matter how busy you are.
- Learn the five magic questions to ask you partner so you’ll always know what's really going on and the number one question you must stop asking your spouse if you want to know the truth.
- Discover the single biggest reason why your partner is NOT listening and how to approach them so they’ll open up and be drawn to listen to you even if they’re currently pulling away.
- Learn what to do when you are criticized, even if you did nothing wrong, and how to disagree constructively while still standing your ground when emotions run hot.
- Finally, make peace with the past when you were hurt and learn how to identify and safely express your deepest needs, desires, and frustrations with heartfelt honesty without upsetting your partner.
… and a whole lot more!
If you’re serious about rebuilding that bond, that feeling of connection you once shared, and finally starting to enjoy the fulfilling relationship that you desire and deserve, you’re going to love this book.
You are here. It’s your time now, and you’re ready to take action.
You've waited long enough.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
Marko Petkovic is best-selling author of the 47 Little Love Boosters For a Happy Marriage, the Feel Good Marriage and The 5 Little Love Rituals. He is also the creator of feelgoodrituals.com, dedicated to helping people achieve healthy, fulfilling relationships, personal success and abundance. He believes that successful relationships are acts of doing, not having, and can therefore be learned. Married for more than fifteen years, Marko writes for modern women and men of the twenty-first century who struggle balancing their professional work with home and raising kids while trying to be good partners to their life mates. He believes seemingly overwhelming problems can and should be broken down into simple, actionable steps that anyone can start implementing immediately. In that spirit, he strives for all of his work to be practical and down-to-earth, teaching only things that work and pass the test of common sense. Marko is also the father of two boys. He would like to consider himself to be a kickass husband and father, but he still screws up every now and then. When this happens, he says to himself, “Tomorrow, I’ll do better,” and sees those everyday family challenges as inspiration for his own work. He starts his day early and believes that hope is not a plan.