Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Fetal Cardiovascular Imaging, edited by Drs. Rychik and Tian, is the most complete video atlas available in this field – providing the detailed visual guidance you need to successfully identify a full range of fetal heart disorders. Complied by the team at the Cardiac Center at Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia, thisExpert Consult siteand accompanying atlas-style text guide the acquisition and interpretation of fetal images for accurate diagnosis and effective management. Vivid color images, drawings, pathologic specimens and diagnostic algorithms facilitate tracking the progress of development of over 100 fetal heart problems.
• Enhance your cardiac imaging skills with a video library demonstrating imaging of the normal heart, and the imaging presentation of more than 100 different fetal heart problems.
• Recognize potential problems using views of the normal heart in development for comparative diagnosis.
• Get comprehensive coverage of cardiac anatomy, pathophysiology, natural history and disease management.
See developing and existing problems as they appear in practice thanks to an abundance of vivid color images, drawings, pathologic specimens, and diagnostic algorithms.
Track the progress of development in the fetal heart by using the best imaging modalities & techniques for more accurate diagnosis.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The fetal circulation
2. Embryology of the cardiovascular system
3. The fetal cardiovascular examination
4. Three and Four Dimensional Imaging in Fetal Echocardiography
5. Prenatal practice care model and delivery of the fetus with cardiovascular disease
6. Counseling and support for the family carrying a fetus with cardiovascular disease
7. Ventricular septal defects
8. Atrial septal defects
9. Atrioventricular canal defects
10. Tetralogy of Fallot
11. Tetralogy of Fallot with pulmonary atresia
12. Tetralogy of Fallot with absent pulmonary valve leaflet syndrome
13. Malalignment of conal septum with arch obstruction
14. Transposition of the great arteries
15. Corrected transposition of the great arteries
16. Double-outlet right ventricle
17. Truncus Arteriosus
18. Aortopulmonary window
19. Aortic stenosis
20. Coarctation of the aorta
21.Congenital absence of aortic valve leaflets
Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
23. AS and Mitral Valve Dysplasia Syndrome
24. Pulmonary stenosis
25. Pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum
26. Ebstein's anomaly and other abnormalities of the tricuspid valve
27. Tricuspid atresia
28. Heterotaxy syndrome and complex single ventricle
29. Double-inlet left ventricle
30. Cardiac masses and tumors
31. Echo "bright" spot in the heart
32. Ectopia cordis
33. Diverticulum of the ventricle
34. Conjoined twins
35. Fetal Cardiomyopathy
36. Abnormalities of the Ductus Arteriosus
37. Agenesis of the Ductus Venosus
38. Twin-twin transfusion syndrome
39. Twin reverse arterial perfusion
40. Sacrococcygeal teratoma
41. Cerebro-arteriovenous malformation
42. Pulmonary arteriovenous malformation
43. Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation
44. Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
45. Arrhythmias in the fetus
46. Anatomic and Functional Fetal Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: An Emerging Technology