Temporarily Out of Stock Online
The Fibromyalgia Relief Book is the first self-help book for the 12 million people who suffer from fibromyalgia (FM) and for those who care for them. Miryam Ehrlich Williamson, who wrote the best-selling Fibromyalgia: A Comprehensive Approach, has spent two years consulting health professionals and hundreds of fellow FM sufferers to assemble the most extensive and useful advice to improve your quality of life. Her 213 proven pointers cover all aspects of your life and include:
* dietary changes and supplements to alleviate symptoms
* remedies and modifications to help you sleep
* how to make household and leisure activities bearable
* tips for lifting your mood and strengthening personal relationships
* strategies for making your job FM-friendly
* how to develop mind/body techniques to control pain, relieve stress, and oversome memory lapses
The Fibromyalgia Relief Book is the key to a more comfortable, rewarding lifestyle for anyone who has FM or the many illnesses associated with the syndrome, and is an important resource for anyone caring for or living with an FM sufferer. It is sure to change people's lives.
|Publisher:||Walker & Company|
|Product dimensions:||6.24(w) x 9.14(h) x 0.67(d)|
About the Author
Miryam Ehrlich Williamson won an American Medical Writers Association Will Solimene Award for Excellence in Medical Communication for Fibromyalgia: A Comprehensive Approach. She is a technical journalist and a charter member of the on-line Fibromyalgia Discussion Group. Ms. Williamson lives in Warwick, Massachusetts.
Mary Anne Saathoff, R.N., B.S.N., is president of the Fibromyalgia Alliance of America in Columbus, Ohio.