#1 NATIONAL BESTSELLER
GOLD MEDAL, GLOBAL EBOOK AWARDS
How can you find and identify the right woman to date, love or marry when the United States includes such an increasingly wide and confusing diversity of them?
Joe Bovino's Field Guide to Chicks of the United States combines the accuracy and precision of a bird guide with beautiful illustrations of American and hyphenated-American women, outlandish observational humor, and keen cultural insights on every page. It's the ultimate girl watching (or "chickspotting") companion for dating in the United States.
With its user-friendly trait charts, promiscuity ratings, range maps, and detailed descriptions of distinctive physical characteristics,behavioral tendencies, chick magnets, mating habits, and more, this well-researched guide is all you need to successfully locate, identify,and date women from 90 American subcultures (or "species"), including the following:
- SILI-CLONE (Orange County, CA): Cross between Malibu Barbie and Jenna Jameson.
- 49ER (San Francisco, CA): The 49er (a "4" who thinks she's a "9"), also known as the Mission Hipster chick, combines styles in search of a uniquely hip, bohemian or artsy look.
- COONASS (Cajun): Fearless, outdoorsy tomboy who can gut a fish with her bare hands.
- BUMBSHELL (Brazilian American): Ask this happy-go-lucky chick about her best feature and chances are she'll turn around and show you her big, cheeky bum bum.
- BOUGIE (African-American, Professional): Fully qualified to be an NBA or NFL (draft) analyst.
- YELLOW TAIL (Japanese American): Tends to have thick ankles and stubby "turnip legs" (daikon ashi) on a slim, petite frame.
- PACKAGE DEAL (Single Mom): She makes it crystal-clear that she's a "package deal," and the package includes some other guy's spawn.
- PERSIAN PRINCESS (Persian/Iranian American): Harder to crack than the DaVinci Code, but worth the wait if you have the skills.
- HOLE IN ONE (Las Vegas, NV): Highly promiscuous and sexually aggressive, even if you're with another chick.
- And Many More!
If you're easily offended, this book isn't for you. But, if you like to laugh, this "funny because it's true" guide will give you hours of entertainment and serve as a handy visual reference tool.
The sooner you get your copy of the first Field Guide to Chicks of the United States, the sooner you can hone your people-watching skills, raise your cultural IQ, play the American field more proficiently, and make more informed decisions about the right chick for you.
Play the Field. Choose Wisely. Get the Guide.
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
After really getting into this new book, I realized immediately the research, coordination, orchestration and overall effort it must have taken to bring it to the level it has achieved! BRAVO!!! Well freakin' done - I am so diggin' this book! For anyone that is curious about it, let me just say you will not be disappointed - pure entertainment and at the same time, we can all learn a little something ... you'll know what I mean when you read it!!! I have the soft copy on the coffee table - awesome conversation piece :-) ... and I down loaded the e-version on my Nook to have it on the road. The illustrations look awesome on the Nook!!!
Recently picked up "Field Guide to Chicks of the United States" for my nook...I had to see what all the buzz was about and I'm glad I did! I began reading and could not stop laughing -a lot of the "species" descriptions were on the money! I shared some of the profiles with my husband and he is pressing me to finish the book so that he can enjoy it for himself as well. If your looking for a light hearted, humerous, easy read about various types of women in the US, this book is for you! Well done!