Field Guide to Internal Medicine / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
This volume in the popular Field Guide Series offers a comprehensive yet concise overview of internal medicine. Inside, you'll discover discussions on pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of medical emergencies and the most common diseases encountered in hospitalized patients. This visually exciting mini-reference includes hundreds of color illustrations to guide your diagnostic decisions.
Learn what every internist must know to meet the challenges of daily practice
- Expert authorship by Yale Internal Medicine senior residents and physicians provides the current, accurate information you need to diagnose and treat more than 120 of the most important problems encountered by internists.
- Concise, accessible style delivers a succinct overview of internal medicine ideal for students on a time-limited rotation, focusing on high-impact information.
- Logical organization presents topics by medical specialty. Chapters are structured in a consistent format, so the facts you need are always at your fingertips.
- Color atlas section with more than 200 illustrations includes x-rays, scans, and clinical findings that provide the visual guidance you need to hone your diagnostic skills.