Finance: Investments, Institutions, and Management / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
This book includes coverage of the three main topic areas of finance: markets and institutions, investments, and managerial finance. While the greatest emphasis is on corporate topics, the amount of detail has been limited to facilitate coverage of areas that are of interest to a greater number of readers. Reviewers are impressed with the quantity and quality of practical examples included to help readers understand the material.
About the Author
Table of Contents
I. MARKETS AND INSTITUTIONS.
2. Financial Markets.
4. The Structure of Interest Rates.
5. The Federal Reserve and the Money Supply.
7. Risk and Return.
8. Asset Valuation: Bonds.
9. Asset Valuation: Stock and Market Efficiency.
III. FOUNDATIONS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
11. Estimating Cash Flows ad Refinements to Capital Budgeting.
12. The Cost of Capital.
13. The Theory of Capital Structure.
14. Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis.
15. Financial Planning, Forecasting, and Cash Budgets.
16. The Management of Working Capital.
IV. BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.
18. Applying Financial Concepts: A Case Study.