Financial Accounting with CD-ROM / Edition 5 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Emphasizing decision-making and utilizing real business examples, this introduction to financial accounting covers basic procedures and concepts. Its clear, concise presentation effectively prepares the reader to understand prepare all four types of financial statements. This book covers the full range of topics in financial accounting: financial statements, processing information, accrual accounting, internal control and cash, short-term investments and receivables, inventory, plant assets, current and long-term liabilities, stockholders' equity, long-term investments and international operations, using the income statement and statement of stockholders' equity, the statement of cash flows, and financial statement analysis. For accountants and employees in accounting departments.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.56(w) x 11.46(h) x 1.13(d)|
Table of Contents1. The Financial Statements.
2. Processing Information.
3. Accrual Accounting.
4. Internal Control and Cash.
5. Short-Term Investments and Receivables.
7. Plant Assets.
8. Current and Long-Term Liabilities.
9. Stockholders' Equity.
10. Long-Term Investments and International.
11. Using the Income Statement and Statement of Stockholders' Equity.
12. The Statement of Cash Flows.
13. Financial Statement Analysis.