166.65 Out Of Stock
A recognized classic, Financial Theory and Corporate Policy is thoroughly updated in this third edition. The authors provide a concise, unified treatment of finance, combining theory, empirical evidence, and applications. Recent major contributions in financial literature are discussed and all current literature is summarized. The book provides MBA and doctoral students with an excellent bridge to prevailing scholarship in finance.
Table of Contents
I. FINANCIAL THEORY.
1. Introduction to Capital Markets, Consumption and Investment.
2. Investment Decisions: The Certainty Case.
3. Theory of Choice Under Uncertainty: Utility Theory.
4. State-Preference Theory.
5. Objects of Choice.
6. Market Equilibrium: CAPM and APT.
7. Pricing Contingent Claims: Option Price Theory and Evidence.
8. Futures Contracts and Markets - Term Structure - Cox, Ingersoll, Ross.
9. Multiperiod Aspects of Financial Theory - Real Options - Investment.
10. Efficient Capital Markets: Theory.
11. Efficient Capital Market: Evidence.
12. Information Asymmetry: Agency Cost Theory and Signaling.
II. CORPORATE POLICY.
13. The Role of the CFO and Performance Measurement.
14. Valuation and Tax Policy.
15. Capital Structure.
16. Dividend Policy.
17. Applied Issues in Corporate Finance.
18. External Investment Decisions.
19. International Finance: Theory and Evidence.
20. Open-Ended Issues for Research.