From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Celia Kyle comes the ultimate beginner's guide to identifying your target market.
Don't build your author empire on chance! Craft a solid career foundation with a rabid audience of eager fans. Learn to find readers who will help turn writing into your full-time career.
Let this book teach you how to identify passionate readers, find them, and ultimately keep them coming back for more, book after book.
Use this book to…
- Research your competitors.
- Learn the importance of demographic, geographic & psychographic data.
- Explore the top methods of reader research.
- Create a target reader profile.
- Find your readers online.
- Put your new knowledge to use and sell to your readers.
About the Author
Ex-dance teacher, former accountant and erstwhile collectible doll salesperson, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Celia Kyle now writes paranormal romances for readers who:
1) Like super hunky heroes (they generally get furry)
2) Dig beautiful women (who have a few more curves than the average lady)
3) Love laughing in (and out of) bed.
It goes without saying that there’s always a happily-ever-after for her characters, even if there are a few road bumps along the way. Today she lives in central Florida and writes full-time with the support of her loving husband and two finicky cats.