Are your goals empty and useless because...:
• They don't motivate you because they are unrealistic and unattainable?
• They are designed to make other people happy?
• You imagine them without creating an action plan?
• Fear the new, judgment and rejection?
• Lack self-esteem and confidence to be able to finish anything?
• Get bored easily by following only one direction?
The best goals will create satisfaction and drive in your life - they are the key to everything that is worth anything: a healthy relationship, an emerging business, or even just becoming a great tennis player. Finding and setting the right goals get you to live that happy life you were born for!
Find What You Were Born For will teach you how to set goals effectively so they are self-motivating and are guaranteed to become reality.
Can you have a fulfilling life starting today, even if you've only met disappointment and failure thus far? Yes, you can.
Find What You Were Born For articulates 7 areas of goals that you can strive for, and exactly how to set them expertly and with precision - target, time, and energy-wise. It addresses every mental challenge in goal-setting and breaks them down with simplicity and ease.
As a Communication Coach and bestselling author, I always have multiple goals running in parallel. They are what got me to this point from my beginnings as a dishwasher in a rundown store - now I am happy; I have enough time; I experience deep content and fulfillment every day. Just from setting effective goals.
Find What You Were Born For will show you:
• How to control the changes in your life
• How to define and set the right goals in five steps
• How to set achievable goals in balance with the seven main areas of your life
• How to stay always motivated, and never feel like you're wasting time
• How to manage your energy and time - over 15+ tactics and tips
• How to discover the greatest mental blocks and limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
• Practical advice from famous experts on how to keep yourself healthy
• Key tips improve your personal relations
"Well begun is half done..." said Aristotle. So don't hesitate.