"How do I get my first client? Where can I even get started with finding them? What can I do to get real results with my marketing efforts?"
If you want to be a freelancer but you're feeling stumped with how to go about finding your first client, look no further! Find Your First Freelance Client outlines the foundations you need to get your first—and next—freelance client.
This short, fluff-free book provides actionable step-by-step guides to take the guesswork out of marketing your business and pitching clients.
Included in these freelancing fundamentals are…
- How to identify your ideal client
- What to include in your marketing strategy
- 10 ways to promote your freelance business
- How to build a prospect list
- Day-by-day sample breakdown for how to get your first client
- Common business pitching mistakes
- 10 things to know before you pitch clients