The Fire Bible Student Edition enables readers to track 20 themes through Scripture. Detailed book introductions, extensive study notes, and practical training on Christian living and outreach make this a unique resource for youth and their leaders.
Key features include:
- Book introductions, with space for taking notes
- Side column reference system
- Extensive commentary in footnotes (has been updated from previous editions to fit student audience)
- In-text maps and charts
- In-text key issue articles
- ESV concordance
- Campus Missions Training Helps
This Bible is primarily for Assemblies of God youth and campus ministries, though anyone interested in an ESV youth Bible that’s packed with instructions from a Pentecostal perspective on living the Christian life may find it useful.