- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
The Insider's Guide to Acing the Neurology Boards-- Written by Physicians Who Passed!
Apply the proven First Aid formula for Neurology Board success!
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This is a nice, concise review of high-yield neurology and psychiatry topics focused on preparing for neurology board examinations. It can easily be read or reviewed in a short period of time, and the tables and graphics are also helpful. 4 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
First Aid for the Neurology Boards is a unique guide for success on the Neurology Boards, in-training exams, and recertification. You will find hundreds of frequently-tested facts based on feedback from students who just passed the exam along with mini-cases essential for oral board preparation.The books is written by recent test-takers and reviewed by top faculty so you know you are studying the most up-to-date, relevant information possible.
- Hundreds of high-yield facts, mnenomics, clinical images, and summary tables help you ace the boards and in-service exams
- Covers must-know neurology AND psychiatry topics in one complete volume
- Written by recent, successful test-takers and reviewed by faculty so you know you're studying the most relevant, up-to-date material possible
- Integrated mini-cases highlight frequently tested scenarios and classic patient presentations
- Great for in-service and board exams and the perfect refresher before recertification
The Content You Need to Excel on the Boards:
Guide to the ABPN Examination,
Headache and Pain,
Neuro-ophthalomology and Neuro-otology,
Stroke and Neurocritical Care,
Pediatric Neurology and Neurogenetics,
Seizures, Epilepsy, and Sleep Disorders,
Substance Abuse and Dependence,
Major Depressive Disorder,
Primary Psychotic Disorders.
Visit www.FirstAidfortheBoards.com and www.FirstAidTeam.com
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||FIRST AID Specialty Boards Series|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
How to Contribute
1. Guide to the ABPN Examination
SECTION I: NEUROLOGY TOPICS
5. Neurodegenerative Disorders
6. Headache and Pain
8. Neuro-ophthalmology and Neuro-otology
9. Stroke and Neurocritical Care
10. Neurological Infections
11. Neuromuscular Disease
12. Pediatric Neurology and Neurogenetics
13. Seizures, Epilepsy, and Sleep Disorders
SECTION II: PSYCHIATRY TOPICS
14. Substance Abuse and Dependence
16. Anxiety Disorders
17. Somatoform Disorders
18. Bipolar Disorder
19. Major Depressive Disorder
20 Primary Psychotic Disorders
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Excellent brief review if you are a busy practicing neuro needing to prep for moc exam. Use this book and beattheboards questions and you won't go wrong.