Austin B. Fraser is a research analyst at Fisher Investments with a focus on emerging markets and macroeconomic strategy. Prior to joining the firm, he worked at Cambridge Associates in Washington, D.C., as a research associate. He graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, with a BA in history. Originally from Detroit, Michigan, he now resides in San Francisco.
Fisher Investments on Emerging Marketsby Fisher Investments, Austin B. Fraser
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The fifth installment of the Fisher Investments On series is a comprehensive guide to understanding and analyzing investment opportunities within emerging markets. Growing in relative importance in recent years, emerging markets offer dynamic and unique opportunities. Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets can benefit both new and seasoned investors, covering everything from regional basics to country-specific insights to practical investing tactics, including common pitfalls to avoid.
This book begins with an overview of emerging markets, followed by a historical narrative of the major emerging market regions—with emphasis on the economic, political, and sentiment drivers that help shape the investing landscape.
- Discusses regional, and even country-specific, drivers.
- Examines the major regions, including Russia, China, Latin America, and Asia.
- Addresses the challenges unique to emerging and developing regions, and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Delves into top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis.
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate firms in emerging markets—designed to help you identify ones with the greatest probability of outperforming
- Provides investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets provides a framework for understanding emerging markets. With this book as your guide, you can quickly gain a global perspective on emerging markets and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews