The Fisher Investments On series is designed to provide individual investors, students, and aspiring investment professionals the tools necessary to understand and analyze investment opportunities—primarily for investing in global stocks.
Each guide is an easily accessible primer to economic sectors, regions, or other components of the global stock market. While this guide is specifically on Telecom, the basic investment methodology is applicable for analyzing any global sector, regardless of the current macroeconomic environment.
Following a top-down approach to investing, Fisher Investments on Telecom can help you make more informed decisions within the Telecom sector. It skillfully addresses how to determine optimal times to invest in Telecom stocks and which Telecom industries have the potential to perform well in various environments.
Divided into three comprehensive parts—Getting Started, Telecom Details, and Thinking Like a Portfolio Manager—Fisher Investments on Telecom:
- Explains some of the sector’s key macro drivers—like interest rates, regulation, and risk aversion
- Shows how to capitalize on a wide array of macro conditions and industry-specific features to help you form an opinion on each of the industries within the sector
- Takes you through the major components of the industries within the global Telecom sector and reveals how they operate
- Offers investment strategies to help you determine when and how to overweight specific industries within the sector
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate firms in this field—designed to help you identify ones with the greatest probability of outperforming
Filled with in-depth insights, Fisher Investments on Telecom provides a framework for understanding this sector and its industries to help you make better investment decisions—now and in the future. With this book as your guide, you can gain a global perspective of the Telecom sector and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.
|Series:||Fisher Investments Press , #20|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Andrew S. Teufel has been with Fisher Investments since 1995 where he currently serves as a Vice Chairman. Prior to joining Fisher Investments, he worked at Bear Stearns as a corporate finance analyst in its Global Technology Group. Andrew also instructs at many seminars and educational workshops throughout the United States and United Kingdom, and has lectured at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley. He is also Editor in Chief of MarketMinder.com. Andrew is a graduate of UC Berkeley.