Take your game from bush league to big time with these proven techniques
Baseball scouts and coaches at every level want players with the knowledge and ability to do it all. They're looking for someone who can dominate a game and showcase talent in each of baseball's five essential skills: hitting for average, hitting for power, fielding, arm strength, and speed. What they hope to find is The Five-Tool Player.
In The Five-Tool Player, you'll get all the drills, step-by-step photos, and guidance you need to master the five tools. You'll learn how to:
- Hit for high average by understanding pitch patterns and expanding your hitting zone
- Develop power at the plate with proper technique, an aggressive attitude, and strength training
- Diversify your defensive skills by learning the nuances of each position
- Increase your arm strength with proper throwing form and conditioning
- Improve your base running with speed training