This a comprehensive, in-depth treatment of the corporate bond markets for investors and bankers. It comprises the following books:
• Corporate Bonds and Structured Financial Products
• Understanding Credit Derivatives
• Advanced Fixed Income Analysis
The library addresses issues of importance for all those involved to any extent with fixed income securities and the corporate bond markets.
• Key areas in Structured Finance Products and Fixed Income Analytics in one handy source
• Written by a practitioner for practitioners
• Your library of practical, professional information at your finger tips
|Product dimensions:||6.78(w) x 9.80(h) x 2.67(d)|
About the Author
Moorad Choudhry is Chief Executive Officer, Habib Bank Zurich PLC in London, and Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University. Previously he was Head of Treasury of the Corporate Banking Division, Royal Bank of Scotland. Prior to joining RBS, he was a bond trader and structured finance repo trader at KBC Financial Products, ABN Amro Hoare Govett Limited and Hambros Bank Limited. He has a PhD from Birkbeck, University of London and an MBA from Henley Business School. Moorad lives in Surrey, England.