With a thunderous crash another shell smashes into a wall above you, showering your trench with rubble. Looking around, your entire position resembles a cauldron of fire - every roof ablaze, black smoke billowing into the night sky. As the echo of the blast dies away the crack of rifle fire breaks out, and an ominous clanking and rumbling... Suddenly, out of the flames roars a Tiger tank! Leaping from your trench you run forwards. 'Bazooka! Bazooka, now!' Even as the din swallows your shouting, you see a trooper leveling his Bazooka at the great beast's tracks. It may not be enough. You are in command. Take control. What are your orders?
The world's most popular historical miniatures game just got better!
- Clearly laid out and easy to read rules with plenty of diagrams.
- Introductory guide to the Flames of War game.
- Rules for tanks, infantry, artillery, aircraft, snipers, reconnaissance, night fighting, fortifications, street fighting, and more.
- National characteristic rules for the US, German, British and Soviet armies.
- 10 exciting Combat Missions detailing battlefield set-up and victory conditions!
- A guide to refighting famous historical battles.
- Campaign rules and a complete Anzio campaign to play.
|Edition description:||Second Edition|