What do the superstars of modern business have in common? An ability to "flip"—to think counterintuitively and then act boldly, with no regard for "business as usual" conventions. one of the youngest and fastest-rising stars on the international consulting and speaking circuit, Peter Sheahan reveals how the world's most effective organizations and individuals distinguish themselves from the competition instead of running with the pack.
Sheahan explores six major flips
- Action Creates Clarity—to move forward you must act in spite of ambiguity.
- Fast, Good, Cheap: Pick Three, Then Add Something Extra—the new standard in every industry.
- To develop competitive advantage, you must Absolutely, Positively Sweat the Small Stuff.
- Satisfy customers' needs for engagement and contact—it's not "just business"—Business Is Personal.
- To win mass-market success, be courageous, Find It on the Fringe, and separate yourself from the competitive herd.
- To Get Control, Give It Up—empower others to create, dream, and believe for you.
Stick to what you learned in business school at your peril. Today's small-world economy calls for a new way of doing business. It calls for Flip.
|File size:||360 KB|
About the Author
Not yet thirty years old, Peter Sheahan is one of the world's foremost strategic thinkers and business consultants. In the space of three years he has built a multimillion-dollar consulting practice, attracting clients such as Coca-Cola, L'Oréal, and Ernst & Young.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
FORCEMATE ME AT sumner res one!!