No one has ever faced a healthcare crisis as dire as the one that confronted Florence Nightingale at the Scutari Barrack Hospital, yet despite the challenges over a 2-year period she defined the nursing profession and created a blueprint for the hospital as we know it today. Now she returns to Memorial Medical Center to help the leadership team foster a stronger culture of ownership.
In this heartwarming and thought-provoking story you will learn:
-Why no one ever checks the oil in a rental car, and proven strategies to foster a culture of ownership
- Why a culture of ownership requires people who are Emotionally Positive, Self Empowered, and Fully Engaged (the 3 commitments of The Florence Challenge)
- Why you need a blueprint for the Invisible Architecture™ of your organization and how to use a construction metaphor to create one
- The 8 essential characteristics of a culture of ownership
- How to use The Pickle Pledge to help people confront toxic emotional negativity and promote a more positive and productive workplace attitude
- How the 7 promises of The Self-Empowerment Pledge can help you foster a more empowering culture
With more than 200,000 copies in circulation in more than 500 hospitals and healthcare organizations, The Florence Prescription is the gift to your people that is also an investment in your organization.
The Florence Challenge website includes a wealth of resources to help you optimize the impact of this book including leader's guide, PowerPoint study guide, webinar, and downloadable Florence Challenge Certificate of Commitment.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author