Preparation for the 2016-2017 FSA English Language Arts Tests!
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the new Florida Standards Assessments (FSA). It includes three complete full-length FSA English Language Arts practice tests that cover reading, language and editing, and listening.
Complete Preparation for the Florida Standards Assessments (FSA)
- Includes three complete FSA English Language Arts practice tests
- Each test includes reading, language and editing, and listening tasks
- Includes the same question types found on the FSA tests
- Covers all the skills assessed on the real FSA tests
- Helps students transition to the new FSA tests
Developed Specifically to Match the Florida Standards Assessments (FSA)
- Covers the skills assessed on the new Florida Standards Assessments
- Provides practice completing multiple choice, multi-select, open response, and hot text questions
- More rigorous questions prepare students for the higher difficulty of the new assessments
- Full answer key lists the Language Arts Florida Standard (LAFS) assessed by each question
Key Benefits of this Workbook
- Builds confidence by helping students prepare before taking the real test
- Develops all the language arts skills that students need
- Provides experience answering all types of questions
- Helps students know what to expect when taking the real FSA tests
- Reduces test anxiety by allowing low-stress practice
- More rigorous tasks encourage deeper understanding and more advanced thinking
- Detailed answer key allows missing skills to be identified
About the Florida Standards Assessment
In 2014, Florida introduced a new state test to replace the FCAT 2.0. The new test is the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) and is developed by the American Institutes for Research (AIR). Students first took the test at the end of the 2014-2015 school year, and will take the test again at the end of the 2016-2017 school year. This practice test book will prepare students for this test.