Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888) was an American novelist and poet best known as the author of the novel Little Women and its sequels Little Men and Jo's Boys. Raised by her transcendentalist parents, she grew up among many of the well-known intellectuals of the day such as Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Henry David Thoreau. Little Women is loosely based on Alcott's childhood experiences with her three sisters.
Flower Fables (Illustrated)by Louisa May Alcott, Amanda Lee
• Flower Fables consists of different fairy tales by Louisa May Alcott. Children will enjoy meeting fairies, sentient flowers, and other characters. This is a good bedtime storybook which has good morals
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
• The book is an edited and illustrated version of the original one and includes 18 or more unique illustrations which are relevant to its content.
• Flower Fables consists of different fairy tales by Louisa May Alcott. Children will enjoy meeting fairies, sentient flowers, and other characters. This is a good bedtime storybook which has good morals that children could take away with them.
- BN ID:
- Five Star Publishing, LLC
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 759 KB
- Age Range:
- 6 - 8 Years
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Louisa May Alcott shines in these six stories. They are beautifully written, interesting and thoughtful stories that my daughter wants to hear again and again. The illustrations are ingenious. The truths and quality of these stories are timeless and worth passing on from generation to generation.
This book is good and if you like this one you might like some of her other books. The only thing that I didn't like was the way it shows up. But we get what we get a
I have never read and i'm really interrested in bying new books for my nook and i have no idea