The road to manhood is tough! God's design is for fathers to help their sons get on and navigate this sometimes overwhelming highway. Flowing from My Heart: Letters from a Father to a Son identifies eight things that a father should share with his son about manhood:
- Identity-who you are
- Responsibility-what you should do
- Integrity-how you should carry yourself
- Failure-what to do when things fall apart
- Forgiveness-how to forgive yourself and others
- Happiness-why you will keep chasing it
- Love-how real men love
- Marriage-what goes into a godly marriage
What should a father say about these topics? What does God say about them?
God desires that the hearts of fathers be turned to their children and the hearts of children be turned to their fathers (Malachi 4:6). Flowing from My Heart provides eight conversations that can help hearts to turn.