Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Imbalances: Content Review Plus Practice Questions / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Over 600 NCLEX-style questions in the text and online as DavisPlus student content provide...
- rationales for correct and incorrect answers
- alternate-format questions
- test-taking tips
- Two, 50-item comprehensive NCLEX-style tests online at DavisPlus—a Plus code in the front of each new book unlocks DavisPlus student content—offer you even more opportunities to practice. (Access can also be purchased at DavisPlus.com)
- “Putting it All Together” case studies at the end of every chapter encourage you to think critically and shows you how to analyze common imbalances and consider the most effective solutions.
- Content covers the most recent NCLEX-RN® test plan with a focus on medical/surgical nursing, obstetrics, pediatrics, and care of the adult across the life span.
- Consistent organization for each chapter addresses Causes • Risk Factors • Signs and Symptoms • Interventions • Client Education • Review Questions/Answers/Rationales.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
I. Fluid Imbalances
- 1. Fluid Volume Excess
- 2. Fluid Volume Deficit
II. Electrolyte Imbalances
- 3. Sodium and Chloride Imbalances
- 4. Potassium Imbalance
- 5. Calcium Imbalance
- 6. Magnesium Imbalance
- 7. Phosphate Imbalance
III. Acid-Base Imbalances
- 8. Respiratory and Metabolic Acidosis
- 9. Respiratory and Metabolic Alkalosis
IV. Comprehensive Self-Tests
- 10. Comprehensive Tests
- A. Test 1 (75 items)
- B. Test 1: Answers/Rationales/Test-taking Tips
- C. Test 2 (75 items)
- D. Test 2: Answers/Rationales/Test-taking Tips