The revised and updated fourth edition of Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Physiology continues to offer expert advice on the bedside management of acid-base and electrolyte disorders. Distinguished authors synthesize key theoretical and clinical information in a way that is easy to understand and apply. Discussions on the latest science, as well as new cases, new discoveries, and new approaches in intensive care are just a few of the updates you’ll find to help you make the best management decisions. Clinical information is presented in an easy-to-understand style, and the integration of color offers increased visual guidance. What’s more, diagnostic flow charts and critical questions challenge your problem-solving skills and reinforce your decision-making expertise.
- Incorporates relevant information on energy metabolism and endocrine, gastrointestinal, respiratory, and cardiovascular physiology.
- Features a consistent, user-friendly format with diagnostic algorithms and helpful margin notes.
- Includes numerous case studies that illustrate how key management principles are applied in practice.
- Presents questions and explanations throughout that let you test your knowledge and hone your skills.
- Features entirely new cases with discussions that keep you on the cusp of current clinical dilemmas and standards of practice.
- Discusses new treatment options to help you provide optimal care.
- Presents new discoveries to bring you up to date on the latest findings in science and clinical practice.
- Offers new approaches in critical care keeping you current in this emerging area of nephrology.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||15 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|