Have you ever wondered if you could rise above the problems of this world? I have.
As I sat praying and surrendering my next steps to God, I felt him whisper, "Buckle your seat-belt. Get ready to fly!"
I jumped on the offer, ready to sprout my wings and ride those air currents. Maybe I'd even get a cape with some super-cool outfit to fight crime and the injustices of life.
Unfortunately, I overlooked these three words, "Buckle your seat-belt."
Uh-oh. "Buckle your seat-belt" doesn't only indicate takeoff; it may also mean rough weather ahead, and you better be strapped in because it's going to be a wild ride, and you may need a barf bag. Bummer.
Join me through the good, bad, and downright ugly as we find God's wings in the midst of trials and troubles.
Flying on His Wings invites you to ...
* Buckle your seatbelt - Making it through life's turbulence.
* Get a handle on your baggage - Jettison the stuff that keeps you grounded.
* Trust the pilot - God's really pretty cool; you can trust Him.
* Fly through the battle while battling through life.
* Catch air currents - When you need more than a parachute.
* Fly forward - Winged and ready.
|Publisher:||John 15:11 Publications|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author