|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
I. ACHIEVING IMPROVEMENTS IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN WITH AUTISM.
1. Letters to a Lawyer - Donald M. Baer.
2. Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention for Autism: Challenges and Opportunities - Catherine Maurice and Bridget A. Taylor.
II. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS, CONTINUING CHALLENGES, AND EMERGING OPPORTUNITIES.
3. A Nonlinear Approach to Curriculum Design: The Role of Behavior Analysis in Building an Effective Reading Program - Janet S. Twyman, T. V. Joe Layng, Greg Stikeleather, and Kelly A. Hobbins.
4. Beginning Reading Failure and the Quantification of Risk: Reading Behavior as the Supreme Index - Edward J. Kame'enui, Roland Good III, and Beth A. Harn.
5. Schoolwide Positive Behavior Supports: Achieving and Sustaining Effective Learning Environments for All Students - George Sugai and Robert H. Horner.
6. Individual Growth and Development Indicators: Tools for Assessing Intervention Results for Infants and Toddlers - Charles R. Greenwood, Judith J. Carta, and Dale Walker.
7. Choice Making in Educational Settings - Stephanie M. Peterson, Nancy A. Neef, Renée K. Van Norman, and Summer J. Ferreri.
III. TRAINING, SUPPORTING, AND LEARNING WITH MEASURABLY EFFECTIVE TEACHERS.
8. Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining a Responsive Educator Program for Preservice General Education Teachers - Larry Maheady, Gregory F. Harper, and Barbara Mallette.
9. Teaching Applied Behavior Analysis to Preservice Personnel: A Cooperative Field-based Approach - Jo Webber.
10. Collaborating with Preservice and Mentor Teachers to Design and Implement Classroom Research - Sheila R. Alber and Janet S. Nelson.
11. The Hawthorne Country Day School: A Behavioral Approach to Schooling - Christopher S. McDonough, Tina Covington, Sayaka Endo, Deborah Meinberg, Trina D. Spencer, and David F. Bicard.
12. Behavioral Systems Analysis and Higher Education - Richard W. Malott.
IV. PERSPECTIVES ON THE CURRENT AND FUTURE FUNCTIONS OF BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS IN EDUCATION.
13. Inclusion and Applied Behavior Analysis: Mending Fences and Building Bridges - Ilene S. Schwartz.
14. Building Behaviors versus Suppressing Behaviors: Perspectives and Prescriptions for Schoolwide Positive Behavior Change - Lloyd D. Peterson and Laura Lacy-Rismiller.
15. Plato's Allegory of the Cave Revisited: Disciples of the Light Appeal to the Pied Pipers and Prisoners in the Darkness - Timothy E. Heron, Matthew J. Tincani, Stephanie M. Peterson, and April D. Miller.
16. The Effects of "Behavior-Speak" on Public Attitudes Toward Behavioral Interventions: A Cross-Cultural Argument for Using Conversational Language to Describe Behavioral Interventions to the General Public - Amos Rolider and Saul Axelrod.
17. Applied Research: The Separation of Applied Behavior Analysis and Precision Teaching - John O. Cooper.
18. The Detrimental Effects of Reward Hypothesis: Persistence of a View in the Face of Disconfirming Evidence - Judy Cameron.
19. Reasons Applied Behavior Analysis is Good for Education and Why Those Reasons Have Been Insufficient - William L. Heward.