Focusing on Your Work - Maintain Your Concentration in an Environment of Distractionby Laura Stack
1. Set up
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
So many things compete for our attention in the workplace---background noise, interruptions, drop-in visitors, and email---it's often very difficult to concentrate. Would you like to learn how to be present, keep your brain sharp, and focus on the task at hand? Bestselling author Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, presents her Six Secrets of Focus:
1. Set up your office for maximum productivity and minimum distractions.
2. Avoid wasted time from daydreaming.
3. Stop flitting around from task to task and stick to one thing.
4. Don't multi-task or attempt too many things at once.
5. Get absorbed in a project and achieve a state of flow.
6. Stay focused on boring or uninteresting tasks.
Laura Stack will teach you how to overcome distractions from your environment, other people, and your brain. Improve your ability stay on target and maintain your concentration!
- BN ID:
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 188 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews