Want it by Tuesday, October 23?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for travelers in search of natural beauty, outdoor adventure, and sun. In full-color and with helpful magazine-style illustrated features, Fodor's Costa Rica shows off the splendor of the country's stunning natural landscapes and its varied flora and fauna like no other guide.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on canopy tours in the cloud forest, surfing, and sportfishing
· Major sights such as the Arenal Volcano, Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, Nicoya Peninsula, Selvetura Park, Corcovado National Park, Turrialba, Playa Carrillo, and Manuel Antonio National Park
· Coverage of San Jose; The Central Valley; Arenal, Monteverde, and the Northern Lowlands; Guanacaste and the Nicoya Peninsula; Manuel Antonio and the Central Pacific Coast; The Osa Peninsula and the South Pacific; Tortuguero and the Caribbean Coast
About the Author