- Want it by Wednesday, October 24? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With an array of dazzling photographs, this book deftly guides the traveler through all the sights and experiencesfrom Connemara to Georgian Dublin to pub culture to Irish dancethat make the Emerald Isle one of Europe's most popular destinations.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color mapsplus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
·Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features onDublin's literary heritage, Irish traditions from pub life to dance and music, shopping tips, and Belfast's Titanic history
· Major sights such as The Rock of Cashel, The Giant's Causeway, Newgrange, Book of Kells, The Blarney Stone, Ring of Kerry, and Aran Islands
· Coverage of Dublin; The Midlands; The Southeast; County Cork; The Southwest; County Clare, Galway City, and the Aran Islands; Connemara and County Mayo; The Northwest and Northern Island
About the Author
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.