Written by locals, Fodor’s InFocus Aruba is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Aruba. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease. Join Fodor’s in exploring one of the most exciting islands in the Caribbean!
Travelers flock to Aruba for the sunny climate, perfect waters, and excellent beaches. Aruba presents more choices than nearly any other Caribbean island, from world-class oceanfront resorts equipped with gourmet restaurants and high-dollar casinos to intimate neighborhood motels and diners not far off the beach. Fodor's has it all covered in an easy-to-carry, full-color guide filled with everything you need to know to plan the perfect vacation.
Fodor’s InFocus Aruba includes:
- •UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: New restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife options, and sports outfitters have been added throughout the book. Gambling tips from a veteran table-games dealer helps you have more fun in the casinos.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Aruba.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND DETAILED MAPS: Gorgeous full-color photos and full-size street maps throughout inspire you and help you get around stress-free.
- •ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: We’ve curated itineraries for the perfect day in Aruba and have carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- •COMPACT FORMAT: Fodor's InFocus Guides are packed with the same coverage of a full-size guidebook in a smaller, more convenient format that is easier to carry.
- •COVERS: Oranjestad, Arikok National Park, San Nicolas, Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, the Bon Bini Festival, and much more.
- •ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Check out Fodor’s Essential Caribbean, Fodor's St. Lucia & Barbados, and Fodor's Cayman Islands.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
We have been to Aruba four times and plan to return again this year. This book is a must for Aruba travellers. We just purchased the new 2014 edtion to capture any updates on the island. We have eaten at several of the Fodor's choice restaurants and they were outstanding. We visited Baby Beach based on Fodor's recommendation and plan to return again this year. The book is compact, well illustrated and well written.