Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Crowds continue to flock to England's capital as much to discover the hippest galleries, shops, and exciting nightlife scene as to enjoy world-renowned museums, the royal palace, and some of the chicest restaurants and hotels in the world. The new Fodor's London captures all of this, and more.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Major sights such as Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, British Museum, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern, London's Central Parks, Hampton Court Palace, and National Gallery
· Side Trips from London including Cambridge, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warnes Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour, and Windsor Castle
· Coverage of Westminster, St. James's, and Royal London; Mayfair and Marylebone; Soho and Covent Garden; Bloomsbury and Holborn; The City; East London; South of the Thames; Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, and Belgravia; Notting Hill and Bayswater; Regent's Park and Hampstead; Greenwich; The Thames Upstream
Planning to visit more of England? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to England.