Written by locals, Fodor’s Los Cabos is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to San Jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Los Cabos travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease. Join Fodor’s in exploring one of the most exciting destinations in Mexico.
Vacationers come to Los Cabos to relax on beaches and in spas as much as to golf, or sail and fish its waters. The area has more to offer than the average beach resort, including regional wines, a happening arts scene, a wide range of lodging options (from luxury to all-inclusive), and both desert and ocean adventures.
Fodor's Los Cabos includes:
- •UPDATED COVERAGE: Fodor's writers have scoured the region to find the best new hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars, shops, and sights.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A visually stunning color photo guide covers the essential sights and unmissable attractions throughout Los Cabos.
- •DETAILED MAPS: Full-size maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Special Fodor's Features throughout the book illuminate the most distinctive aspects of the Baja peninsula; travelers get a deeper sense of Los Cabos culture through features on whale-watching, sport fishing, surfing, and Huichol art.
- •HELPFUL ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Multiple sample itineraries to help you plan and make the most of your time, from boating out to El Arco, to visiting the blown-glass factory, to discovering Cabos' Fiesta Zone, or grabbing a beer at a local beach bar. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. “Fodor’s Choice” designates our best picks in every category.
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Includes a compact beach finder to help you choose the best beach for your favorite activities, whether they include surfing, snorkeling, or pulling up a stool at an ocean-view bar.
- •COVERS: San José del Cabo, the Corridor, Cabo San Lucas, Todos Santos, La Paz, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other beach destinations? Check out Fodor’s Belize, Fodor’s Bermuda, and Fodor’s Bahamas.
About the Author