1. Managing Revenue and Expense.
2. Determining Sales Forecasts.
3. Managing the Cost of Food.
4. Managing the Cost of Beverages.
5. Managing the Food and Beverage Production Process.
6. Managing Food and Beverage Pricing.
7. Managing the Cost of Labor.
8. Controlling Other Expenses.
9. Analyzing Results Using the Income Statement.
10. Planning For Profit.
11. Maintaining and Improving the Revenue Control System.
12. Using Technology to Enhance Control Systems.
Appendix A: Spreadsheet Formulas.
Appendix B: Frequently Used Formulas for Managing Costs.
Appendix C: Management Control Forms.