Food & Wine is the modern, stylish, trend-spotting, talent-seeking epicurean magazine. It has an overall audience of 7 million readers with a passionate interest in, and an adventurous approach to cooking, wine, entertaining, restaurants and travel. The magazine also boasts a partnership with Bravo's Top Chef reality series.
Food & Wine Cocktails 2011: An indispensable mix of excellent cocktails and food to go with them, plus the ultimate guide to the top bars and lounges around the country.by Editors of Food & Wine
Each chapter focuses on a particular spirit-gin, vodka, whiskey-and every page highlights one or two exceptional/em>/em>
As a scene-scooping, style-setting annual, Food & Wine Cocktails 2011 always keeps tabs on the hottest trends in bars, restaurants and lounges. The 160+ cocktails here have been created by some of the country's best mixologists.
Each chapter focuses on a particular spirit-gin, vodka, whiskey-and every page highlights one or two exceptional cocktails, along with interesting anecdotes about these cocktails. Other highlights include:
- A "Cocktail Clinic" which offers tips on stocking the bar with essential glassware and tools, as well as a liquor lexicon, which provides valuable inspiration on the best and newest spirits around
- An invaluable Black Book of the Top 100 Spots to Drink around the country, including their names, addresses, and phone numbers
- A chapter on the very best bar food from the hippest spots around the country
- Time Home Entertainment, Inc
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.30(w) x 7.40(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews