- Gymnopédies (3), for piano, complete (also orchestrated by Debussy)
- Clair de lune, for piano, L. 75/3
- Fantasia on Greensleeves, for harp, flute, & strings (arranged by R. Greaves; from the opera Sir John In Love)
- Prelude for piano No. 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT 180
- Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act: Intermezzo
- Concerto, for oboe & violin (or 2 violins), strings & continuo in D minor (reconstruction by Max Schneider), BWV 1060R: No. 2, Adagio
- The Lark Ascending, romance for violin & orchestra
- Harpsichord Concerto No. 5 in F minor (or for oboe or violin in G minor) BWV 1056: No. 2, Largo
- Liebesleid "Love's Sorrow" for violin & piano
- Fra Holberg tid (From Holberg’s Time), for string orchestra ("Holberg Suite"), Op. 40: Sarabande
- Enigma Variations, for orchestra, Op. 36: Variation 9 "Nimrod"
For a Rainy Day
This inviting set of Romantic classics is just the thing for those dark, introspective hours, curled up with a good read and a pot of tea. Featuring piano maestros from Chopin to Satie, a luxurious Bach adagio, and the singing tone of Joshua Bell's violin, For a Rainy Day is classical music to live by.
- Release Date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews