One of the most popular book read in both the Oxford and A.A. Groups. It tells the story of the Oxford Group and the principles followed by its members. The esstential difference between the Oxford Group lies in its focus. A.A.'S focus involved people with a drinking problem While the Oxford group applied its principles to any problems affecting mankind. History shows that both approaches worked.
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.74(d)|
About the Author
• University of Bridgeport -- BS Marketing
• Post graduate courses at NYU
• Countless self study courses in health, religion, spirituality, self help, and personal growth.
• Attended motivational and spiritual workshops from Tony Robbins, , Werner Erhard, Justin Sterling, Zig Zigler, Wayne Dyer, M. Scott Peck, Deepak Chopra Carolyn Myss, Barbra Brennan, and others
• Training seminars The Sedona method, the Silva method, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Dale Carnegie's basic and leadership courses.-
• Health and healing workshops -The Way to health at The Kushi Institute (Macrobiotic cooking method), • Web information
Amazon.com search Tuchy Palmieri
Authorsden.com search Tuchy Palmieri www.healing-habits.com
• Certified Catholic Minister of the word having completed the two year Daystar Program, concluded in a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
• Founded, operated, sold, and then retired from a corporation in the computer sales and service, which employed 38 people in inner city.
1) Winner of highest award for achievement at the Dale Carnegie courses.
2) Conducted as retreat leader religion/spiritual 12 step orientation weekends.
3) Recipient of the Governor's Award for Connecticut inner city Entrepreneurship.
• Upon Retirement, founded Healing-Habits a firm dedicated to helping people through the written and spoken word.
• Published and/or written 25 books in the genres of inspiration, motivation, spirituality, health, and religion
• A regular contributor to the AuthorsDen, under the Pen name Tuchy Palmieri consisting of Short stories, poetry and articles.
• Workshop leader on Goal setting/achievement, relationships, effective listening and relationships
• 40 years experience leading discussion meetings, seminars and workshops
• Mentored, ministered and sponsored numerous cross addicted people in recovery.
• Featured in a number of magazines, newspapers, and talk shows
• a guest on numerous spiritual and talk radio programs
• 26 years as a leader and member of the local Sterling Institute of Relationship men's team
• 25 years in 12 step programs related to relationships, food addictions, & substance abuse
• Annual participant in Matt Talbot and/or religious retreats at Holy Family Retreat house
• SIA - Self Improvement Association
• Member of the Better Business Bureau