Forbidden Activities for Neglected Children: A Coloring and Activity Book by Skinnerby Skinner !
Skinner is weird and fun and wants you to join his gang of mad laughers. “Forbidden Activities for Neglected Children” is a coloring and activity book full of highly detailed, bizarre illustrations and black humor. It will challenge your notions of the absurd or what could rightly be called an “activity.” Still, it is very entertaining and will be enjoyed by adults or children who love art. There is also a page of colorful stickers.
This is a book to collect or share with your friends who love art and humor outside social norms. From bizarre, non-sequitur activities to extremely detailed proto-metal illustrations, this book is what you wish you had as a small, wild-minded child! All art created by the creative and humorous psychedelic demon king, Skinner.
“Forbidden Activities for Neglected Children” is designed to cultivate creative impulses in people who want to draw, or to learn better ways to navigate the mundane prison of normalcy. This is the coloring book for every kid with imagination and excitement for life that involved dying by shark, T-Rex, dragon breath or by kraken.
* Challenging and interesting illustrations to color.
* Humorous and fun activities that can be done multiple times. (maybe)
* Existential quandaries that help abnormal mind growth for impressionable youth.
* Entertainment for kids or teens of punk rock parents who want to be left alone.
* Inspiration for those who want to learn to draw better so they can be artists instead of a gas station managers when they are old enough to be kicked out of the house.
- Last Gasp of San Francisco
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.20(d)
Meet the Author
Skinner is self taught and maintains the creative exploration of a child lost on Skull Island. Skinner has shown art around the world and has traveled very far to continue his observations of mankind and depict them in horrendous psychedelic apocalypse visions because he is scared of Mankind’s selfishness. Skinner also uses humor as therapy in the face of crippling depression brought on by his fear that we are destroying the planet and that we remain focused on behavior that divides us socially and emotionally. Skinner believes in Love and is also very twisted so he believes in black comedy.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews