PART ONE: EXPANDING ROLES AND EMERGING AREAS OF PRACTICE.
1. Forensic Psychology: Toward a Standard of Care (Alan M. Goldstein, Ph.D., ABPP).
PART TWO: FORENSIC ASSESSMENT METHODOLOGY.
2. A Principles-Based Approach to Forensic Mental Health Assessment: Utility and Update (Kirk Heilbrun, Ph.D., ABPP, Geoffrey Marczyk, J. D., Ph.D., David DeMatteo, J. D., Ph.D., and Jenette Mack-Allen, Psy.D.).
3. Forensic Applications of the MMPI-2 (Roger L. Greene, Ph.D.).
4. The Personality Assessment Inventory: Issues in Legal and Forensic Settings (Leslie C. Morey, Ph.D., Megan B. Warner, Ph.D., and Christopher J. Hopwood, M.S.).
5. Rorschach Assessment in Forensic Cases (Irving B. Weiner, Ph.D., ABPP).
6. Neuropsychology for the Forensic Psychologist (Wilfred G. van Gorp, Ph.D., ABPP).
PART THREE: ETHICAL ISSUES IN FORENSIC PRACTICES.
7. Ethics and Forensic Psychological Practice (Paul D. Lipsitt, LL.B., Ph.D., ABPP).
8. Legal and Ethical Issues in Accessing and Utilizing Third Party Information (Randy K. Otto, Ph.D., ABPP, Christopher Slobogin, J.D., LL.M., and Stuart A. Greenberg, Ph.D., ABPP).
PART FOUR: CIVIL FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY.
9. Recent Civil Decisions: Implications for Forensic Mental Health Experts (John Petrila, J.D., LL.M.).
10. The Role of the Psychologist in Civil Commitment (David F. Mrad, Ph.D., ABPP, Erik Nabors, J.D., Ph.D.).
11. Evaluating Capacity to Consent to Treatment (Jennifer Moye, Ph.D., Michele J. Karel, Ph.D., and Jorge C. Amesto, Ph.D.).
12. Termination of Parental Rights (Lois Oberlander Condie, Ph.D., ABPP, and Don Condie, M.D.).
PART FIVE: CRIMINAL FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY.
13. Recent Criminal Legal Decisions: Implications for Forensic Mental Experts (Michael L. Perlin, J.D.).
14. The Role of Forensic Mental Health Experts in Federal Sentencing Proceedings (Daniel A. Krauss, J.D., Ph.D., and Alan M. Goldstein, Ph.D., ABPP).
15. Postconviction Assessment (Eric Y. Drogin, J.D., Ph.D., ABPP).
PART SIX: FORENSIC MENTAL HEALTH EXPERTS IN THE COURTROOM.
16. Expert Witness Testimony: Law, Ethics and Practice (Steven C. Bank, Ph.D., ABPP, and Ira K. Packer, Ph.D., ABPP).
17. Lessons for Forensic Practice Drawn from the Law of Malpractice (Stuart A. Greenberg, Ph.D., ABPP, Daniel W. Shuman).
18. Off the Witness Stand: The Forensic Psychologist as Consultant (Eric Y. Drogin and Curtis L. Barrett).
19. The Disability Psychological Independent Medical Evauation: Case Law, Ethical Issues, and Procedures (Diavid A. Vore).
20. Workplace Violence: Advances in Consultation and Assessment (Harley V. Stock, Ph.D., ABPP).
PART EIGHT: SPECIAL POPULATIONS.
21. Forensic Assessment from a Developmental Perspective (Randy Borum, Psy.D, ABPP, and Thomas Grisso, Ph.D., ABPP).
22. Psychological Evaluation and Testimony in Cases of Clergy and Teacher Sex Abuse(William E. Foote, Ph.D., ABPP).
23. Correctional Psychology: Law, Ethics and Practice (Joel A. Dvoskin, Ph.D., ABPP, Erin M. Spiers, Psy.D., and Stanley L. Brodsky, Ph.D.).
24. Evaluating the Psychological Sequelae of Elder Abuse.
25. Forensic Issues at the End of Life (Barry Rosenfeld, Ph.D., ABPP, and Colleen McClain Jacobson, Ph.D.).
PART NINE: SPECIAL TOPICS IN FORENSIC PRACTICE.
26. Judicial Decision Making About Forensic Mental Health Evidence (Richard E. Redding, J.D., Ph.D., and Daniel C. Murrie, Ph.D.).
27. Psychopathology of Homicide (Louis B. Schlesinger, Ph.D., ABPP).
28. Forensic Hypnosis (Susan C. Knight, Ph.D., and Robert G. Meyer, Ph.D., ABPP).