Peterson's Four-Year Colleges 2013 includes information on every accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S. and Canada (and many international schools)-more than 2,500 institutions in all. It also includes detailed two-page descriptions written by admissions personnel for 400 colleges. College-bound students and their parents can access details including campus setting, enrollment, academic programs, entrance difficulty, expenses, student-faculty ratio, application deadline, and contact information, as well as the most frequently chosen baccalaureate fields. New this year: Easy-to-follow links to hundreds of free campus videos for every major U.S. college or university at YOUniversityTV.com.
- Informative data profiles for nearly 2,500 institutions-listed alphabetically by state (and followed by other countries), with facts and figures on campus setting, enrollment, academic programs, entrance difficulty, expenses, student-faculty ratio, costs, financial aid, application deadlines, and contact information-PLUS Easy-to-follow links to free campus videos at YOUniversityTV.com for hundreds of the colleges and universities profiled
- More than 400 two-page in-depth descriptions written by college administrators offer additional information on academic programs, campus life, and much more
- Special section called "The Advice Center" provides insider info on specialized college options-Honors Programs and Colleges, Online Learning, Women's Colleges, Public vs. Private.
- Helpful articles on making a list of your "Top-Ten" colleges, surviving standardized tests, preparing to get into college, paying for college, scholarship guidance, and advice for international students applying to U.S. colleges and universities
- Indexes that include Majors or Fields of Study, Entrance Difficulty, Cost Ranges, and geographic and alphabetical listings of all schools.
|Product dimensions:||8.58(w) x 10.68(h) x 2.43(d)|