Writer tools, tips & hacks!
It doesn't matter if your writing style is planned, spontaneous, or somewhere in between--it's the character and conflict that sells! Character and conflict hook in studio execs, hold an editor's attention, and draw in readers, compelling them to turn the page.
So what is the secret sauce? How can you hack into believable and compelling characters?
By using a tried and true psychological principle adapted for writers by Melinda Curtis, an award-winning, USA Today bestseller of over 40 books and novellas. In this book, you'll find:
· The basics of character and conflict!
· A multi-faceted psychological principle that can be used to create characters who need to grow and change!
· Over 100 examples from movies and television that illustrate how to use each principle!
· Tips to create and deepen character and conflict from the beginning of your story to the end!
· Hacks to give your characters depth and provide them with behavioral bumpers so they act consistently throughout your story, until they grow and change in an emotionally satisfying finale!
· As an added bonus, you may receive a no obligation, companion workbook for F-R-E-E on Melinda Curtis' web site. Use it as a test drive for the book or as a plotting, writing, editing aid! See "From the Author" for more details!
Find out why authors are saying adding this book to your writing toolbox will help you sell to create compelling reads that bring audiences back for more and up your chances of selling to editors and studio execs!
|Publisher:||Purple Papaya, LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||204 KB|