Free Agent

Free Agent

by Gina Sartucci
3.6 3

NOOK Book(eBook)

$2.99
Available on Compatible NOOK Devices and the free NOOK Apps.
Want a NOOK ? Explore Now

Overview

Free Agent by Gina Sartucci

Derrick Dickerson became a free agent this off season. But with mediocre past performance and a rehabbed injured knee, would anyone want him? His agent Ken seems to think so. Derrick isn't so sure.

But Derrick has other things to "offer" prospective parties that might pique their interests. He's a good role model and hard worker off the field. He has a huge heart. He's a fantastic lover. His agent will do anything to get him a big payday.

One or several of these factors will ultimately influence what happens to Derrick is his immediate football career and beyond.

The saying goes "you can't always get what you want."

But even if you could... is it really in your best interests?

Be sure to find out all the details of that contract Derrick. Study it's terms and conditions.

Author Gina Sartucci takes you through a wild ride alongside Derrick as he navigates through these stressful times, the ups and the downs, and the WTF moments as well.

Sometimes humorous, sometimes passionate, sometimes thrilling, always entertaining, "Free Agent" is a story you won't soon forget.


Interesting Quotes:

�... there�s a strange woman, naked in my bathtub, taking a bubble bath and I� The (911) operator interrupted, �Oh, yes sir that DOES sound like such an emergency indeed. I assume she�s trying to kill you with kisses?�

"I will be anything you desire me to be. I won�t say no to any request. Just come to me... before it�s too late... "

"You�re a free agent this year... Do you know what that means? Derrick wasn�t sure whether the question was rhetorical or not, but Ken paused an uncomfortably long time, so he answered �it means I don�t have a job right now.�

"Insiders agreed that it was 'natural' for Harris to drop dead as it appears CC ****ed him to death."

"Yeah she was a money-grubbing, senior-****ing, gold digger. But that didn�t mean she was heartless."

"I�m here naked in front of you, smoking hot bod and all, and you need me to help you get a woody?�

"We know this with certainly because the other teams are run by smart GMs; while this one is run by a smart GM 90% of the time and a horny 30-something sl** the other 10%.�

"Derrick grimaced. 'Someone actually gave you cat piss for a drug test? Was the pussy clean?'"

"To say that CC could get a little kinky was like saying that Noah�s ark encountered a little rain on its trip."

"CC pondered that the karma sutra could stand to be updated with a second volume and she thought about penning it herself."

"Fatigue had set in like a tranquilizer dart shot into the ass of an elephant, �no offense� to Derrick�s derri�re."

Product Details

BN ID: 2940012991096
Publisher: ADPublishing
Publication date: 08/19/2011
Sold by: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book
File size: 172 KB

About the Author

Gina Sartucci was born and raised in Queens, New York

She brings flair and power to erotic prose from a women's perspective. Writing stories comes naturally for Gina as she's being doing it since she was a little girl. Friends encouraged her to consider publishing some of her work and she hasn't looked back since.

She currently lives in Chicago, Illinois

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See All Customer Reviews

Free Agent 3.7 out of 5 based on 0 ratings. 3 reviews.
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
It's really a good story premise for an erotica book. You should definitely read the sample. It is a good indicator of the rest of the book. I was hooked when I sampled it!
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
I don't want to give anything away about the intricate plot lines, so I'll just say that I was pleasantly surprised by the depth of the theme/story in this one. From the cover I thought it would be simply some jock having sex a lot. But it's far from that. There was a good amount of sex too, but it was always integrated VERY well into the story, never gratutious. And then heavy symbolism to boot! Let's see how many people catch it. It's sprinkled everywhere. Color me impressed. Well done, indeed!
Anonymous More than 1 year ago